Friends of the Sigmund Freud Museum
The Society of Friends supports the Sigmund Freud Museum in its activity. Become part of the circle of supporters in order to further develop Freud’s living and working spaces, and to preserve the world-famous address “Berggasse 19” as a site of lively discussion and current discourse.
Member: 35 EUR/year
We offer you the following advantages as a thank-you for your support:
- Annual ticket for the Sigmund Freud Museum
- Opportunity to acquire a reduced partner membership (EUR 25)
- Free admission to our events
- Free use of Europe’s largest research library for psychoanalysis at Berggasse 19
- Sending our newsletter and current information for members
- Participation in membership programme with thematic tours, exclusive events and much more
- Partner advantages with other museums and exhibitions
- Welcome gift
Supporter: 250 EUR/year
In addition to the abovementioned advantages, we offer our supporters the following:
- Seat reservation at events such as the renowned Sigmund Freud Lecture
- A free annual publication of the Sigmund Freud Museum
- Exclusive supporter certificate
- 10% discount on all shop items (except for books)
- Participation in supporter programme
Salon Berggasse 19: 2,250 EUR/year
In addition to the offers for members and supporters, members of Salon Berggasse 19 also enjoy the exclusive privilege of a presence at the legendary address “Berggasse 19” through mention on a plaque in the house and – if desired – presence on the website.
Please your loved ones and give a membership. Of course, we will take over the administration and attach your personal message to the welcome letter.
Become a Member
We are looking forward to your registration!
President: Dr. René Alfons Haiden
Vice President: Dr. Franz Jurkowitsch
Vice President: Mag. Dr. Emil Mezgolits
Treasurer: KR Karl Javurek
Vice Treasurer: Dr. Rudolf Scholten
Secretary: Mag. Martin Böhm
Vice Secretary: Sylvia Eisenburger-Kunz
Secretary General: Mag. Monika Pessler